In Chrobacze, a former village, now a quarter of Jordanów, next to the buildings of the Blessed Father P. Dańkowski School Complex, a wooden one-storey manor house has been preserved. It dates from the first half of the 18th century, the front porch and stairs were added later.
The Polish Classicist manor houses of the 19th century are represented by the manor house in Zembrzyce. It is made of brick, covered with a hipped roof, with a facade on the first floor and a four-column portico. The manor house, unfortunately much transformed, was built between 1807-1810 by Stanisław Leliwa Ostrzeszowicz. At present, it is administered by ‘Caritas’ of the Archdiocese of Cracow.
The brick and plastered building erected in the second half of the 19th century for the Forest Administration in Sucha, situated in Stryszawa, can also be classified as a manor house. After a thorough restoration completed in 2011, the manor house is now the seat of the Communal Cultural Centre in Stryszawa and the Beskid Wooden Toy Centre. A building of a similar shape, purpose and origin is also the former seat of the Forest Administration in Zawoja (currently private property).
In Maków Podhalański, attention is drawn to the “Paczosówka” manor house (3-go Maja Street), built between 1892 and 1896 for Aleksander Ritter, née Paczkowski, with a modernist, classicising facade (the seat of the Municipal Public Library and the Regional Chamber). Józef Piłsudski stayed there in 1914. Another noteworthy building is the manor house in Orkana Street (currently the building of the Special School and Education Centre).