The wooden Saints Apostles Simon and Jude Church was built in 1760-65 on the site of two earlier churches from the 15th and 16th centuries. By the tower, there were low arcades added.
In the presbytery, separated from the nave by a late-Baroque balustrade, there is a Rococo main altar with an 18th century painting of the patron saints of the church. Other altars also deserve attention: two side altars with paintings of St. Valentine (2nd half of 17th century) and Our Lady with Child (18th century), as well as two in the chapels. Very interesting elements of the local altars are the antepedas with scenes of the martyrdom of saints. On the rood beam there is a crucifix surrounded by Baroque statues of the Virgin Mary, St. Mary Magdalene and St. John the Evangelist. Other interesting elements are the Rococo polychrome with floral and architectural motives, the Stations of the Cross from the 18th century, the Rococo pulpit and baptismal font, as well as the Baroque organ.