St. Clement’s Church in Zawoja, founded by Archduke Albrecht Habsburg, was built on the site of an earlier church in 1888 according to the project of the founder’s court architect, Karol Pietschka.
It is a wooden temple of pole-and-frame construction, with three naves. A tower was added on the extension of the main nave. The interior decoration comes predominantly from the 18th century. Attention is drawn to the wooden altars in the style of so-called folk baroque, the pulpit and the stone baptismal font (baroque), as well as the polychrome from 1930.