The Church of Sts Philip and James was built in the years 1838-1855. It is a brick, single-nave church with a tower and an example of the so-called Josephine style in architecture. The interior is noteworthy for its classicist main altar, the work of a carpenter from the village of Waksmund in Podhale, called Cesarz. The sculpture in the altar represents Our Lady of the Rosary. Noteworthy are the paintings of the patrons of the church (in the left side altar) and an interesting polychrome covering the walls of the temple.
CHURCH IN OSIELEC 10 February 2022